To empower humanity in the expression of maximum health, wellness and human potential through universal chiropractic expression and utilization. To advance chiropractic throughout the world as a distinct healthcare profession predicated upon its unique philosophy, science, and art.
- Maintain and promote chiropractic’s unique identity as a non-therapeutic, drugless and surgical-free health science, based on its fundamental principles and philosophy. Provide leadership in the establishment of chiropractic licensure regulation in every nation and promote the quality and authenticity of chiropractic education.
- Foster the professional and technical development of the Doctor of Chiropractic through programs of continuing education, research, political, and social action.
- Encourage the highest professional, technical, and ethical standards for the doctor of chiropractic while safeguarding the professional welfare of its members.
- Champion the principle that every citizen in the world has the right to freedom of choice in health care and be able to choose unhampered the doctor and the healing art of his/her choice.
- Work harmoniously with other healthcare organizations and governments in a global humanitarian effort to foster chiropractic and spinal hygiene in the fields of family health (including children, women, and the elderly), and occupational health.
- Work for full inclusion of chiropractic in all public and private health care delivery programs.