Tap into the power of your brain – regain your health & wellbeing!
Is neurofeedback the right solution for your health concerns?
Let’s meet. Let’s talk. Let’s find out. Let’s work.
Schedule your free Braincore Therapy phone consultation.
Fast Track BrainCore Therapy
Please fill out and submit the questionnaire below. By doing so, Dr. Caroline will have the necessary information to make the call as focused as possible. Our staff will be in touch with you during regular office hours to schedule a convenient time for the consult.
Never underestimate the power of the brain to repair connections, heal from stress, adapt to change, function more efficiently, and develop balanced brainwave patterns.
Optimal brain health is possible at any age.
At Balance Atlanta, integrative health is the key to wellness care. By addressing the mind AND the body, we accelerate our clients’ ability to solve chronic issues which have prevented them from achieving their full potential in the past.
The brain, our master control system, regulates every physical function of the body, as well as directs all behaviors, thoughts, abilities, responses, memories, and emotions.
Doesn’t it make sense to re-train the brain to function at a higher level with the use of BrainCore technology in conjunction with custom lifestyle changes to suit our patients’ unique needs?
Meet Dr. Caroline
I am interested in BrainCore Therapy sessions at Balance Atlanta.
Can you tell me about the lifestyle topics to speed up my results?
I’d like to get started now.
Here is just a sample of topics Dr. Caroline chooses from based on the age, state of health and goals of each patient. Plans are custom-designed and concierge to fit your needs specifically. Changes in lifestyle and thinking are critical to support brain health.
- Concepts on function and brain repair at any age
- How brainwave dysregulation may contribute to depression, fear, inattention, impulsivity, obsessions and compulsions, addiction, memory, temper, intimacy, sleep disorders
- Essential micro/macro nutrients for brain health
- Consequences and symptoms of nutrient deficiencies and malabsorption
- What does your microbiome have to do with depression?
- How to recognize brain inflammation and what to do about it
- Anti-inflammatory brain food list for balance and healing
- Dietary suggestions for ADHD, anxiety, depression, autism, compulsive behavior, stress, peak performance, focus, female/male hormonal changes, anti-aging, brain trauma, etc.
- Fifteen days to a better brain ebook.
- Determine your biological age by testinng stress biomarkers
- Brain robbers and boosters – how to build a better memory
- The role of neurotransmitters and amino acids to maintain a healthy brain
- Best exercises for your brain to improve focus, sleep, mood
- Eating for balanced blood sugar and mental stamina
- Our genes are not our destiny – key health concepts in the field of epigenetics
- Lifestyle habits for mental clarity and physical endurance
- How to create the optimal environment for restorative sleep
- Endocrine disruptors – your hormones under siege
- How to improve your brain despite your hormones
- The brain-gut axis – how your digestive system talks to your brain
- Rehab for the brain – fix your gut
- Fight or flight response and the hypersensitive gut
- How to recognize toxic overload on the brain and what to do about it
- The five pillars of a productive detox plan
- How to support your brain, gut, liver and other organs for optimal detoxification
- Electromagnetic (EMF) pollution – sources, risks and how to protect your brain
- The biology of anxiety and depression
- How to support the nervous system with adaptogens
- Guided meditation to feel grounded and centered
- Addictions and compulsions – biochemical and neurologic causes
- How to rewire your brain to rewrite your strory
- How chronic emotional stress damages your adrenals and thyroid gland
- Calming strategies to reset stress
- Digital detox – how to unplug from devices that mess with your brain
- 10 skills for happiness you were never taught
- 20 tips for brain-based wellness throughout all stages of life
- Rest and recovery strategies to center mind and body
- Why chronic stress makes you old and fat
- Use adversity to support personal growth
- Managing overload in a distracted world